How do to the tcadmin create user accounts?

elnanorc

Hi, I have hacked the pc with a hack that will create a user in windows named "Cloud"and I was told that the solution is to make the tcadmin create 1 user for every user windows tcadmin Windows users and those with some privileges nothing else ...

Anyone know how to do?

From already thank you very much:)

Hi, I have hacked the pc with a hack that will create a user in windows named "Cloud"and I was told that the solution is to make the tcadmin create 1 user for every user windows tcadmin Windows users and those with some privileges nothing else ...

Anyone know how to do?

From already thank you very much:)

Congrats, did you notify the owner of the server?

The reason the hack works is because they are running the server under a user accnt with permission to create new windows users. By having each server on its own account or a limited privileged account you can avoid this exploit.

Through using multiple users there should be a way to detect such a command that is access denied / error through event logs and lock the account, hence maybe locking the game server with some coding. That could help prevent blackhat customers from trying to take over your equipment.

Archived