New games

Hi there,

I recently rented a new server, and it came with TCadmin. I am trying to use it, but i have a few problems.

Firstly, i made a arma 2 co game. It works, but it is only named after the IP. Even thought the config is set to display the clans name.

Seconding, i made a game for project reality. A bf2 mod, but, it doesn't want to use the PR config, or map list, and instead, using the bf2 map list and settings.

Before i end this post, i don't want this being hijacked by the usual "My software adds both, and it only costs ?60".

Regards,

Rob

Thanks in advance.

Hi, you might get better support using the support system where you rented your server. Different company uses different configurations. They may have added some options for an easier setup.

TCAdmin forums are more like a community than a way to "steal" clients to other companies. We help each other.

PS : If, for whatever reason, your seller cannot help you, comeback there, we'll make a pleasure.

Best regards and have a nice day!

Hi there,

I recently rented a new server, and it came with TCadmin. I am trying to use it, but i have a few problems.

Firstly, i made a arma 2 co game. It works, but it is only named after the IP. Even thought the config is set to display the clans name.

Seconding, i made a game for project reality. A bf2 mod, but, it doesn't want to use the PR config, or map list, and instead, using the bf2 map list and settings.

Before i end this post, i don't want this being hijacked by the usual "My software adds both, and it only costs ?60".

Regards,

Rob

Thanks in advance.

The best thing to do is contact the company that you rented the dedicated server from they should be able to help you.

Archived