Do Not Trust This Person

SickPuppy

We've also had bad experiences with Josh in the past, He sold us (and a friend of mine(http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=973122)) a dedicated server that he didn't provide and started ignoring emails once we kept asking where it was, also didn't refund the payment (This was about 3 years ago before i went into business)

Hes also now reselling a template which we purchased off him about 2-3 years ago (Not fussed as it was an old template we used temp for a month and we have a new better design now)

I also recommend people stay clear

• 1 month later...

Before I started game servers and I rented one from him and then he offered for me to buy a server so I did (so I own it) and then he sold it to someone else when I was using it.

Makes me laugh how he actually gets away with this s**t!

Before I started game servers and I rented one from him and then he offered for me to buy a server so I did (so I own it) and then he sold it to someone else when I was using it.

Makes me laugh how he actually gets away with this s**t!

You are lucky, he only owes you 1 server, he owes Hostile Contact 9 servers

This is because dchservers is no longer in business (hence the dch in his name).

They are now wydservers.net. You will also be redirected to the site by going to dchservers.com

Wrong person, The Josh in question owns directclanhosting

Sickpuppy - You know the situation on how our deal went and business deals go wrong, I haven't ran away and i always contacted you. You want to sort things out like i do but when i e-mail or msn you, i don't always get a response and i am left trying to sort problems out and yet get slated for doing so when i do. I have e-mailed you again to sort this out.

Liam - I read your other posts on hosting forums, You stated that i was a fraud and stole money because you didn't get a dedicated server when you did, you ordered one and got it then decided you didn't want it anymore after a few months being with us because you setup your own hosting company instead, you then decided to slate me saying i stole ?65 and slate the company name because i was a competitor to your business you setup. I also recall you stealing one of my templates as well and content. What makes me laugh is if i stole your money, you told people you paid via credit card / PayPal yet you didn't put any dispute in? And you waited 1 year later till your business was created to then post bad stuff about me. That?s the bit that confuses me because i have been ripped off before even at ?30 and I?d put a dispute in with a card company / PayPal right away and not wait 1 year later to then slate us about ?65... But wait no you would so it would benefit you since you owned a company which was exactly the same as ours.

For as anyone is concerned. DCH aka Direct Clan Hosting is no longer in business anymore. All clients who were active got their money back or were moved to another stable host which we were very close with.

DCH had mixed reviews on the internet, a lot of kids who decided to mess about and post stuff about us even though they were not clients of ours. Others who had bad experiences but got resolved and they were happy at the time.

If anyone wants to discuss past issues and sort out then i am happy to. I still have my e-mail josh@directclanhosting.com. Running a hosting company isn't all fun and games, in any business people are not always happy and not everything goes to plan. I did my best while i was running everything but i have moved on now.

Liam - I read your other posts on hosting forums, You stated that i was a fraud and stole money because you didn't get a dedicated server when you did, you ordered one and got it then decided you didn't want it anymore after a few months being with us because you setup your own hosting company instead, you then decided to slate me saying i stole ?65 and slate the company name because i was a competitor to your business you setup. I also recall you stealing one of my templates as well and content. What makes me laugh is if i stole your money, you told people you paid via credit card / PayPal yet you didn't put any dispute in? And you waited 1 year later till your business was created to then post bad stuff about me. That?s the bit that confuses me because i have been ripped off before even at ?30 and I?d put a dispute in with a card company / PayPal right away and not wait 1 year later to then slate us about ?65... But wait no you would so it would benefit you since you owned a company which was exactly the same as ours.

I havn't actually made any other posts on forums regarding your company... This is the first (You may of confused me with someone else ?)... Also We didn't steal any of your designs, I seem to remember we paid you ?30 for a design you had for sale, which your now actually reselling? And sold to many people before, despite saying to us it was unique

I also didn't wait till my business was up and running, It has nothing to do with my business or anything, it was before i even got into business and when i was simply "just a gamer", The only post i made was in this topic and was just to warn other members

Also there was no point in putting in a paypal distbute... They do not cover internet transactions for servers/software, unless its posted, You would know this if you read the t&c of paypal, We did look at taking you to small claims court, but it was more hastle than it was worth considering you was only a minor at the time

Cheers

Liam, You are the same age as me if not younger, I have spoken to you on the phone before you go under your 'gamer' name as FBI Spooky. I spoke to you when i found one of the many game server companies you have set up and closed, stole one of our designs and you put the phone down on me when i called you about it.

I haven't confused you with anyone else as i know this. Anyone can have two different names on the internet a gamer and a business one.

And you say it was nothing to do with your business and it was just when you were a gamer? Yet other posts state you were 'just a gamer' yet you just said i may have confused you with someone else posting? You are the same person and i can clearly see i am right here.

Anyway, Put differences a side. I am not in any way a fraud or thief. I would of quite happy refund if it was a new order and within the timeframe of refunds, you had the server with us for a good few months on and off. It was a very long time ago now maybe 2 to 3 years even longer. You only just started posting now to bad mouth me and DCH when it was around.

It’s no longer, we have spoken before all this and you know I’m not a bad person. I'm no longer involved and I’m selling the assets i have. If you want to sort something out which involves the supposedly money stole and put the differences a side I’ll be happy to sort something out for you. I'm not admitting I’m in the wrong but I’d rather sort something out so we are both happy Liam.

Let me know if you want to or not, you have my e-mail address and details.

Liam, You are the same age as me if not younger, I have spoken to you on the phone before you go under your 'gamer' name as FBI Spooky. I spoke to you when i found one of the many game server companies you have set up and closed, stole one of our designs and you put the phone down on me when i called you about it.

I haven't confused you with anyone else as i know this. Anyone can have two different names on the internet a gamer and a business one.

And you say it was nothing to do with your business and it was just when you were a gamer? Yet other posts state you were 'just a gamer' yet you just said i may have confused you with someone else posting? You are the same person and i can clearly see i am right here.

Anyway, Put differences a side. I am not in any way a fraud or thief. I would of quite happy refund if it was a new order and within the timeframe of refunds, you had the server with us for a good few months on and off. It was a very long time ago now maybe 2 to 3 years even longer. You only just started posting now to bad mouth me and DCH when it was around.

It?s no longer, we have spoken before all this and you know I?m not a bad person. I'm no longer involved and I?m selling the assets i have. If you want to sort something out which involves the supposedly money stole and put the differences a side I?ll be happy to sort something out for you. I'm not admitting I?m in the wrong but I?d rather sort something out so we are both happy Liam.

Let me know if you want to or not, you have my e-mail address and details.

You've got me mixed up with someone else :p FBI-Spooky in real life is called Dean Sadler not me, I've never spoken to you on the phone...

Hmm i've been told different. Anyone can say what ever name but anyway the rest of my post still stands for you. Its just weird how its both the same amount... you must know him or were part of the same gaming clan as him.

Dedicated server packages are generally sold for the same listed price :p I'm not FBI-Spooky, As you will see on webhostingtalk that username, Its not my username, My account is AH-Liam, You can only have 1 account on that forum per the rules otherwise it will be banned, Hes now a customer of mine which is how i know him

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants to discuss past issues and sort out then i am happy to. I still have my e-mail josh@directclanhosting.com. Running a hosting company isn't all fun and games, in any business people are not always happy and not everything goes to plan. I did my best while i was running everything but i have moved on now.

I have been trying to resolving our issues now for over 2 years. You keep saying you want to resolve the problem but you never do. Over the past 2 years Hostile Contact has made several recommendations that would have ended this mess. You rejected all of them. The simple fact is this, you sold 9 servers that did not belong to you, they were the property of Hostile Contact. Now you are refusing to reimburse us for those servers.

Selling property that you do not own is fraud there is no other way to explain it.

Archived