Assining IPs

7calories

Yes you can setup v2 to use 1 IP for 10 instances. When v2 installs the instances it will assign each instance its own unique port number. As for changing an IP later to a different one, you can but will need to change make sure you import the IP then manually edit the command line and or config file to use it.

Now I don't know if v2 will have it automated to make all the changes without uninstalling it and manually creating a new instance on the new ip.

Go to the servers tab, then go into the server properties, then server ips, then edit the ips that you don't want to use. Simply un-check the appropriate box that would match not using the server for games.

Note: You can also just delete the IP's your not using and then when you want to add them later you just have to import them again.

Edited by Steve-TGM
Added note

Not that I am aware of. You couldn't do that in v1 either. In the past I just used specific boxes for specific games. Slap the request into the request forum for v2 and see what Luis says... I don't know that many people are going to want that or find it a benefit but its possible.