staff hired who cant read? a joke?

UADDIRECTOR2

Mistakes happen while I do not use colocrossing myself the data center I use makes mistakes crap happens. You yourself made a mistake by not making backups of all your data. So take this as a lesson learned backup your data. People will make mistakes and hard drives will fail.

It's worth noting a few things:

1. The individual above is *not* a customer of ColoCrossing, but a customer of a customer (his provider [our customer] colo's equipment in our datacenter).

2. The customer is not interfacing with our support team, since they are not a direct customer.

3. We naturally regret the mistake and have apologized to our customer, and provided our customer with a month free.

4. We would suggest that this user employ best-practice in the future and maintain backups.

You are right, may have beeny mistake not having backups... But Its in best practice that the company hire a staff that can READ a 1 from a I. Common now this alll could have been avoided if he had taken the time to read the label.

Maybr try labeling them chicago-14 or chicago-4

And you know darn well who im with is all apart of colocrossing.

And lastly i do have every right to be upset with you guys yes mistakes happen i understand that completly but i find in this one theres ways it could have beem avoided

I can certainly understand your frustration. However, to keep thrashing someone or a company over human error (which inexplicably happens and will continue to do so forever) is a bit obsurd.

Perhaps this will have worked out for the better now that you've likely learned to keep backups. This might be a worthwhile time to look at other possible scenarios which could inadvertently happen out of error and in which you could prepare for as well.

You are right, may have beeny mistake not having backups... But Its in best practice that the company hire a staff that can READ a 1 from a I. Common now this alll could have been avoided if he had taken the time to read the label.

Maybr try labeling them chicago-14 or chicago-4

And you know darn well who im with is all apart of colocrossing.

And lastly i do have every right to be upset with you guys yes mistakes happen i understand that completly but i find in this one theres ways it could have beem avoided

Dude, make sure you are without sin before you start casting stones.

Just to respond to UADDIRECTOR2:

It's important that you know that you're provider is not affiliated with ColoCrossing in any way other than in a strict customer-supplier relationship. I just didn't want you to be misinformed seeing as you mentioned "you know darn well who im with is all apart of colocrossing".

Archived