Seeking TCAdmin Professional

hgr16

I am currently seeking someone that is very familiar with TCAdmin V1 for some work. What I need done:

1) Game files downloaded and installed on TCAdmin

2) Game files configuered (directories set, etc etc)

3) Command lines built

4) Final system check before it goes live

If you are interested, please post here with a price quote. if you require more information, please let me know and I can provide it.

I doubt you will find anybody to download the game files for you as they cost money and it's illegal to share them. Your best best would be to get a direct2drive account order games through there and get the rest from steam and file planet. Some games require the cd/serial key and some do not.

I doubt you will find anybody to download the game files for you as they cost money and it's illegal to share them. Your best best would be to get a direct2drive account order games through there and get the rest from steam and file planet. Some games require the cd/serial key and some do not.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant the legal way (I will purchase all the games/keys). It will be done 100% the legal way. I just need someone to put them on the box and setup the files and do the final system check.

I can do this....

There are terms persuant to what proclan stated up above...

Minimal rate would be +$300 --- Shoot an email for a full quote if that fits your budget.

adam at ritmohost dot com

I will email you for a full quote. Thanks for the quick reply.

This thread is still open for other quotes too ladies and gentlemen.

• 2 months later...

Archived