Server IPs - differenst subdomains names for same ip

WolwX

Hello,

A little request :)

I tried to play with ip and host, to have the possibility to set a different "host" by subdomain to each service or games

I mean I wish to be able to "show", into the user panel, connexion information as "mumble.mydomain.com" or "css.mydomain.com", because that's most friendly and my user was always informed to used subdomain name to connect into services because we manage different subdomain with our dns server depending each services.

So I don't know if I'm understable ^^' and if that's available or if that's must be a "feature" request.

Edited by WolwX

it isn't available at the moment -- and I personally actually requested it already :) so I agree with you...lol

you can set the server display name manually however to kinda achieve the same effect currently.

Yep we can change the server display name, but I can set different subdomain, so different display name :(

I'm using subdomain to bind different ip too, and because we are limited to one IP I can do that :(