./HldsUpdateTool.exe need help pls

subzerohimself

hi i have download and installed it but as i dont know what i am doing just yet new to this could anybody give me a helping hand on what to do next i have ask the pepole who installed tcadmin on my box but Regrettably they replyed its your choice to run your own version of tcadmin which we dont support so have to try and do it myself

yes i am a newbe to it but we got to start somewere

need to know what to do next http://clients.tcadmin.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=6

eg

Once you have installed the tool you now need to run it with certain parameters to download the files you want. Here is an example of using the tool to download the files for Counterstrike to a directory on your server labeled C:\GameInstalls\CS

From your windows desktop click START>RUN and then enter the commandline like below.

c:\path\to\hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game cstrike -dir C:\GameInstalls\CS

i gone to C:\Program Files\Valve the tool thing is there so now what do i do

Archived