Import game server setup into WHMCS

GrossKopf

I'm going to start selling game servers. I know how to manually add each game server, but I was wondering if there was a way to import the server details into WHMCS? Is there a sample database sql file that I can import so I don't have to manually set up dozens of games?

are you talking about under the products and services area, or are you talking about adding the game configs to whmcs it self?

as far as i know the best and easiest way is just create a new product under product/services and use TCA_advance then let tca control the game configs its short sweet and to the point and runs great when setup correctly.

For the most part you can just duplicate products and change only what might pertain to a certain service. So really you only need to make 1 product and a few configurable options, then duplicate and change gameid,game name and select the config options depending on price per slot or w.e.

Archived