How's Business?

jbiloh

It's been pretty quiet around these parts recently... how is everyone doing?

Seems pretty clear for those still focusing on the gaming segment of the business that the last quarter of 2011 and first part of 2011 has been pretty strong. We don't have much direct exposure anymore, hence why I'm asking!

Anything coming down the pipe that's got you excited for 2012?

Towards the end of 2012 it was pretty bad for gameservers (Minecraft) on my end, then came 2012 and gameservers were booming again, made more sales in January than November and December combined.

Also attempting to branch out into new games is going great aswell.

:grin:

Nice seeing you post something in here besides an advert! lol :) jp

85g0zmh79i6h.jpg

Well - NG's still doing great, still growing. Got engaged in dec, about to purchase a house, and continuing to do what I love. Business is great. You might even see my name more frequently in the coming months (hmm) :p

• 5 weeks later...
Nice seeing you post something in here besides an advert! lol :) jp

85g0zmh79i6h.jpg

Well - NG's still doing great, still growing. Got engaged in dec, about to purchase a house, and continuing to do what I love. Business is great. You might even see my name more frequently in the coming months (hmm) :p

So what do you have cooking?

If you have a moment you should check out http://finance.yahoo.com/news/colocrossing-gives-back-121500900.html

Donating and being an ideal corporate citizen is good form! :)

I'm looking forward to hearing what Ritmo/Adam have in store for us in 2012. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's exciting.

I dont know what were colox intentions but usually this kind of donation is to get a better image so its sort of advertisement/investment.

If you make too much profits you are supposed to lower your pricing structure, not donate the extra, else it's more colox customers who donated indirectly and without the intention to.

If you want to make a real donation you have to take it off the salary/investments that would have been given/done otherwise.

I dont know what were colox intentions but usually this kind of donation is to get a better image so its sort of advertisement/investment.

If you make too much profits you are supposed to lower your pricing structure, not donate the extra, else it's more colox customers who donated indirectly and without the intention to.

If you want to make a real donation you have to take it off the salary/investments that would have been given/done otherwise.

Are you suggesting our donation was not real? My friend, you are confused! :)

Archived