New dedi server

kaosx

hey guys iam getting back into gaming and want to run my own server,

The server will be used for personal use only,

Will be running a couple CSS servers, And maybe tf2

Also just wondering if we are able to run BF3 servers?

Server Specs

Quad Core Xeon E3 1240

4 GB DDR3 ECC i think 1333

Thanks

Hello Kaosx

Yes, your specs are good enough for a couple cs:s and tf2 servers.

As for BF3, files are not public! My clan had to rent a machine (which is from hypernia) for our clan's BF3 Servers. But in all honesty Dice should come out with some sort of license for community & clans that own their hardware (Not Rented Hardware) as this would saved some community's hundreds of dollars including mine.

Hello Kaosx

Dice should come out with some sort of license for community & clans that own their hardware (Not Rented Hardware) as this would saved some community's hundreds of dollars including mine.

This is not going to happen. Only established, reputable businesses will be allowed into the RSP program.

Sorry to OP for hijacking thread.

Only established, reputable businesses will be allowed into the RSP program.

lol @ this, for BF3 anyone who applied was able to join, I know of fail GSP's with poor support/hardware that were able to join. It's all about money, as long as you pay your license you are welcome.

lol @ this, for BF3 anyone who applied was able to join, I know of fail GSP's with poor support/hardware that were able to join. It's all about money, as long as you pay your license you are welcome.

Maybe you can enlighten me then Dimitri as this is the line I've gotten since 2007. I must admit though I hadn't tried for BF3 because of this.

Archived