Servers not reading correct slot numbers on machine

snapalope24

Alright I don't use TCAdmin, but I know my server company that I rent from does, and I would like to help them get this sorted out because the gaming community needs cheaper server rentals.

I've been renting from them for over a year now, and they never had this problem before. Basically, I have 2 servers from them for Star Wars: Republic Commando. One of them is 32 slots, and the other is 12. The 12 slot server is somehow picking up that it is set to the exact number of slots that I set the 32 man server. So, I end up getting an email from tcadmin saying that the 12 slot server we set to the number of slots that the 32 slot server is.

I've checked all game configurations, and the server is set correctly everywhere. I am suspecting that it is TCAdmin or the ports that are stacking the slots. Is there any way that someone could help me figure this out?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but I don't know where else to post this.

Archived