Just a question

oxcore

i'm already using tcadmin 2 and it's the most better choice i ever made, since i married.

so i have a very nice internet connection in my home something like 100mb down 25mb up. And i rly want to test remote tcadmin server.

problem is, i dont have ip fixed, i already install on my router a dns service and i have something like " iwantaip.no-ip.org ". But the ip still change...

If i install the tcadmin remote on my pc only with that dns service can i open a few nice servers?

it's confused:oh noes

Do you have redundant power, network, and cooling? What sort of SLA can you provide from your basement? What sort of Ddos protection do you provide? Can I peer to a Tier 1 from your connection? Where is your 'meetme' closet?

I'm not here to shiz all over your post. I just want to point out the reasons that you shouldn't host from your house. No serious provider would do this and any consumer with any knowledge would not look at you as a serious provider of services.

If your only going to do this for your group of friends or for a few personal contacts then by all means go for it. If your trying to provide services for the general public than stop now and look into what it takes to get into this business.

tks for everything but the question here is not what u are speaking about.

"i'm already using tcadmin 2 and it's the most better choice i ever made, since i married.

so i have a very nice internet connection in my home something like 100mb down 25mb up. And i rly want to test remote tcadmin server.

problem is, i dont have ip fixed, i already install on my router a dns service and i have something like " iwantaip.no-ip.org ". But the ip still change...

If i install the tcadmin remote on my pc only with that dns service can i open a few nice servers?

it's confused"

tks for everything but the question here is not what u are speaking about.

"i'm already using tcadmin 2 and it's the most better choice i ever made, since i married.

it's confused"

Unless you have a static IP this option is not avaliable.

Unless you have a static IP this option is not avaliable.

and if i have dns service like no-ip.org or other? instaled on the router or in the server?

Cuz its real boring tell to all mt friends the ips alwyas its changes :S

and if i have dns service like no-ip.org or other? instaled on the router or in the server?

Cuz its real boring tell to all mt friends the ips alwyas its changes :S

No, there is no option for this. If you're hosting it on your computer why do you even need TCAdmin for? It's not like you need to remotely access your server via a web page, it's on your computer.

Archived