WHMCS TCAv2 Intergration

DrEvil

Hi All,

Sorry if this sounds a bit silly but how are you all handling the "Choose Billing Cycle" bit in WHMCS when using TCAdmin v2?

Are you putting the Game server itself at zero value and charging for the slots only as a configurable option or say the minimum slots for a game is $8 then you charge that for the game, then extra for the extra slots over and above the $8?

I looked at a few options and I can't seem to find a clean way of doing it, as if you are charging for the number of slots only (which seemed logical to me) and putting zero value to the game itself, you end up with all zeros against the game price for each of the billing cycle options and I do of course want to give people options on their billing cycle.

Any direction towards a good way of setting this up will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Evil

I done it as you suggest which was to set it at zero and then set the slot pricing to be selectable. Then i simply edited the order form to remove the 0.00 from the month / quarter / annual drop down menu.

can't remember off the top of my head what file on WHMCS you need to edit but if you thing that is the way to go for yourself i'll happily try and find it for you.

Archived