Gameservers not being setup

andy012

Hello,

I've had the whmcs module working fine previously on previous builds but this time i seem to be getting an error and i'm not sure why.

When an order is placed the user is created within tcadmin but the game server isn't. When i accept the order it says it's fine and goes from pending orders but no game server is created, there is nothing in scheduled tasks and no error that i can see in the error logs.

The second time i tried it the server didn't dissapear from the pending orders, i got the below error:

Mass Update Completed

The selected items were modified successfully

Service ID 2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6() at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Question 2: How can i create ram as a selectable option that charges more depending on the amount selected (like on a slider)? Or do they need to be created as separate products?

You'll have to look around the whmcs site forums a bit but, off the top of my head I think that error comes up when a server (in this case the master) is not assigned to a server group inside WHMCS.

I think you are correct with this one, also i tyhink another issue it could be. No game servers are allowed to besetup or something to do with Gamid in whmcs.

Or as you said possibly that aswell

If you need help add me to steam. Ka0sX i have a few account so search and add the one with INTEL Avatar

Archived