Extracting Game Monitoring Data Items

mbhat

hi !

I am a newbie and should admit that my understanding on the capabilities of TCAdmin is rather limited. I have few questions related to extracting "Game Monitoring"/"Game server resource Usage" from TCAdmin so as to use these values in external/legacy dashboard applications :-

1) Does TCAdmin have an API library that exposes information like "User Count", "Number of player slots", "No. of games hosted", etc per game server ?

2) Does TCAdmin grab such Game related resource monitoring data items in real time ?

3) Is it possible to poll such API(s) and grab desired values by means of an external application ?

4) I see a few VB scripts published in this forum to do different things. Is it possible to make use of Perl/PHP based external scripts/Apps to grab relevant data from TCAdmin API ? Do you have any such sample scripts that you can share ?

Any inputs on this will be very helpful.

Thanx !

Archived