Enabling Web Monitor On Remote

OPJewelz

Hello,

I am a game hoster and I am running linux in 2 different locations. I have been looking at the MySQL reaplication but I need to know how to enable so I can setup a control panel on my servers in USA. My main control panel is in France and I would like to know where I can enable to have a control panel on a remote server so I can have two control panel where they're both fast but runs in two parts of the world. USA and France.

I am running Debian 6.0 on my servers if you need to know.

I just need to know how to enable the control panel on my Remote Servers.

Jacob.

That I already know. I have 11 remote servers connecting to my Master server in france. 8 of them are France servers and 3 of them are USA servers. I want so the control panel is not incredible slow for people in USA or closer to there instead of they have to connect to a France server. I saw that you need to do a MySQL replication but I have no idea how to enable a panel on my remote servers. I have done it before but there was an update in TCAdmin 2 that resetted my configuration. I was earlier able to this and there was a post on the forums here but I can't find it anymore.