CSGO | Server FPS Tickrate And Slots

kaosx

As above i have a few questions,

#1 When ever i create a server say 12 slots it creates 14 slots any way to Fix this ?

#2 Server FPS mine is running at 10FPS is the server CMD FPS max cmd back ?

#3 For public servers what tickrate ? default now is 64

#4 Also1 last thing. The server starts and runs fine thru tcadmin, but say i try and run thru .BAT file it doesnt start up and ideas as to why?

Thank

the tickrate is set to 64, it cant be changed, i know i have tried, you could in previous updates but not on the current one. when you put it in the command line it just causes errors and people are unable to connect and is very unstable because the command isnt recognised.

the tickrate is set to 64, it cant be changed, i know i have tried, you could in previous updates but not on the current one. when you put it in the command line it just causes errors and people are unable to connect and is very unstable because the command isnt recognised.

i have just updated my csgo server files from the update yesterday. and create a 12 slot server, and when the server comes online it actually creates a 20. is there away around this ? i hate the way the have done this, Also i cannot connect to the server

cmd line is

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +maxplayers 20 +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_allclassic +map de_dust -ip 119.252.191.xxx -port 27015

The server doesnt crash i just cant join it

EDIT fixed

There is no more cmd line +mapgroup mg_allclassic its now called +mapgroup mg_bomb

Archived