Choose mod when ordering

RF.Allan

Hello,

I was wondering how I could allow my clients to choose a mod for a game they would like to also install when ordering.

Example: I go to order a Minecraft server, I choose the ram I want then in a drop down there is 2 options: Bukkit, Tekkit, when I choose lets say bukkit, and order. Bukkit is installed on the server after payment is confirmed. And if I chose tekkit, then tekkit was installed on the server.

• 2 months later...

Requesting something similard and here it's the support's reply =>

Subject: Using different config type for a same gameserver model into whmcs

WolwX WolwX || Client 2012/12/05 03:58

Hi,

I wish to know if there is a way to use different command line or different update/package/mod to install when delivering the gameserver for the first time to a customer.

I mean if that's possible by the whmcs module, and a custom gamefile config.

Exemple :

1 customer choose Minecraft gameserver with vanilla last version

=> the manager create a Minecraft gameserver with vanilla mod and last version update

1 customer choose Minecraft gameserver with craftbukkit last version recommanded and with pack B

=> the manager create a Minecraft gameserver with craftbukkit last version recommanded and the pack (addon or map based) B

----------------------------

IP Address: 46.105.123.172

Luis Alvarenga || Staff 2012/12/05 08:34

Hi,

Right now it is not possible to install a mod along with the game server.

Luis Alvarenga

TCAdmin - The Game Hosting Control Panel

Archived