dobledosis

Hi, my company is under heavy DoS attack. The attack consist in malformed UDP packets, usually to port 53, 15 minutes every night and sometimes the attack don't stop, so we have to remove the affected ip.

The attacker ip are always from hosting companies worldwide. We have been denouncing abuse but always appears new compromised servers.

We think this is a direct attack to shut down our company since servers do not respond with packets to the attacks.

The company that provides us the connectivity service can not handle 300Mbps of attacks so the service becomes saturated, the bandwith is very expensive in Argentina compared with other countries.

There is something we can do? Do you know some automatic system for removing the affected ip when an attack is detected?

We are working serious and in Argentina most of the gaming services are handled by two companies, so we think it's the competence, since the attacker gains nothing but shuting down us.

I will be very thankful for any information you can give me.

Thanks!

Archived