[LINUX] Update gameservers via Rsync

ZombieKillah

Hi all,

I've only been using TCA v2 for 2 days now so please forgive me if this function already exists under another name. I think it would be very useful to have the option to update gameservers individually from the base install for each game using Rsync.

A simple command such as rsync -urhv /home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games/insertbasefoldernamehere . would quickly compare files in the games base install folder against the gameserver files that the user wishes to update, and will update ONLY the newer files to the users gameserver.

Straight away i can see a number of very useful advantages to this functionality:

1. Much less bandwidth would be consumed due to only having to update the base installs

2. It would be much faster for the user to update their gameserver/servers ( It takes literally seconds)

3. This may even help to somewhat alleviate the problem of SteamCMD not currently allowing multiple sign-ins per steam account

As i said, ive only been using TCA v2 for 2 days and i'm loving it already :D Please feel free to correct me if something similar already exists