ExoPanel - New Generation of Themes, by ExoDice :)

MeeJay

Hi all,

A few days ago, I presenting the MyPanel's v2.

Today, here's a new theme, the ExoPanel.

As we like to make several versions of our themes, here is the v1, I'm waiting for your opinion.

Login page :

exopanelbetafirst.png

I like the blue highlight behind the login fields :)

Main page :

exopanelbetamain.png

Edd Nervous :o

Games Servers page :

exopanelbetagamest.png

Servers's ip and client names are deliberately hidden for the convenience of our customers.

I puts the other images in my next message.

MeeJay.

Edited by MeeJay

Account Page :

exopanelaccount

And the support popup :

exopanelsupport.png

The popup can include any type of content, we put links redirect to our support page and our blog, but we can put a live support, or other content

We wonder if creating a popup news, containing news feeds of the site would be a good idea

Edited by MeeJay

Ehehe, I can not distribute it, I just post the themes to show you our creations and know your opinion.

We intend to make a themes shop soon, in the meantime if you are interested in a personalized theme here is the link : http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=10888

We are currently working to add more features in our themes, if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate.

MeeJay.

• 2 months later...
Ehehe, I can not distribute it, I just post the themes to show you our creations and know your opinion.

We intend to make a themes shop soon, in the meantime if you are interested in a personalized theme here is the link : http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=10888

We are currently working to add more features in our themes, if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate.

MeeJay.

Hi if you want to know if we can say as tall and wide are the images because I'm trying to make my own friends Thank you for your attention

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...