Unreal Tournament 99

jamiem

Hey having a few problems getting a UT99 server setup, in TCAdmin it says that the server is running but when I try to connect it just says "Connecting" then waits a very long time and says "Connection failed"

Info:

I'm using a Up to date ASU.sh

My query port is : 7787

When I try the "/home/tcagame/admin/5/ucc.init start" command in the linux terminal I get this.

sudo /home/tcagame/admin/5/ucc.init start

Starting Unreal Tournament: sh: 1: cannot create /home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games/ut-server/Logs/ucc.init.log: Permission denied

cp: accessing `/home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games/ut-server/Logs/ucc.init.log.1': Permission denied

sh: 1: cannot create /home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games/ut-server/Logs/ucc.init.log: Permission denied

sh: 1: cannot create /home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games/ut-server/Logs/ucc.init.log: Permission denied

sh: 1: cannot create /home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games/ut-server/System/ucc.init.lock: Permission denied

ucc.init

Server@svr1:~$ sh: 1: cannot create /home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games/ut-server/System/ucc.init.lock.8: Permission denied

note: I want this running via TCADMIN not the terminal, I just used the terminal to see if the server would work that way.

any help is appreciated :cool

Archived