Minecraft ram allocation

Destero

Hi,

I would like to be able to setup minecraft servers with ram allocation.

I have gone through the knowledge base and found

<?php

include('default_values.php');

$billing_api_values["game_slots"] = 100;

$billing_api_values["gamevar_Xms"] = "2048";

$billing_api_values["gamevar_Xmx"] = "2048";

?>

If i use that along with "PUB100|100 Slots" in the configuration options it will create a 100slot minecraft with 2gb of ram allocated. I can only have 1 available option in the configuration options for this to work.

I want a user to be able to choose from a drop down list how much ram they want just like they can to choose slots for any other game.

What do i need to add to the .php file and to the configuration options to allow it to communicate with each other and setup the servers how i want?

If you need more information or want me to explain it in more detail you can add me to skype desteo_au if you like.

thanks

You can probably do this if you want but in the past I've just done separate services. I'm sure someone here has a full, and complicated, .php for minecraft ram. Than again you could use/port Dimitri's script. Search minecraft ram and you should find it.

Archived