How important are your guests to you?

MarcT

This is more of a question, looking for no answer. Something to think about.

It's becoming daily, that our staff speaks with someone on STEAM, on the phone, on Live Chat, or otherwise, and this person informs us how their previous Server provider (whether it be GSP, or a dedicated server provider) treats them.

These conversations are becoming frequent, and for the most part are in regards to the same companies each time.

It's astonishing to me. If many clients are complaining, isn't it in the best interest of the company, to change company policy? Or make it so that it works better?

I am not sure how other companies, or individuals feel. However, myself, for one, take pride in my work. If our guests, our clients, are not satisfied.. I'm not satisfied.

You're in the industry, as a business, so why not improve your business on the things your lacking?

Again, just something to think about. It's just sad to see how many Service providers don't have the drive to do better. It's not just true in the hosting industry, it's true in a lot of companies in todays society, unfortunately.

Archived