TCAdmin - v1 or v2.

Evilsystem

Hello there..

I was wondering if someone could tell me the differences between TCAdmin v1 and v2..

I know that v2 is still in demo, but does it really matter?

I would probably pick v2 but I want to know if there is anything I should know before making my purchase?

Thanks.

v1 will not have any new futures i think... v2 is the way to go! we are using it since 6 months now and there are no big problems with it!

i has a lot more setting options then V1... But be aware if you need the game switching future you have to go with v1 because v2 dont have such a future ATM (it will have this option in the future)

Thanks..

To be honest I'm quite new at this. :|:

And I really have no idea what the "game switching" feature is?

Could someone explain it to me? That would be great.

And also I'm going to be using the module for WHMCS, to automate things, will there be any problem in that?

Does it work like it would with v1 of TCAdmin?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Game Switching is basically so that your clients, or users on the TCAdmin can switch the Game that they usually have.. Check this link for more details; http://clients.tcadmin.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=24

TCAdmin Version 2 is much preferred, we really enjoy it. We also use WHMCompleteSolutions and everything is automatic..

Good luck!

Archived