Bandwidth monitoring

ogn

Hi,

I run servers down under and I'm sure many of you know that bandwidth is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive.

Perhaps for Aus clients and i'm sure it would be useful for everyone is bandwidth logging (just like you would cpu, RAM graphs)

For e.g last night I was playing on a clients server and they are running a heavy modded Killing floor server and I was interested to know the exact BW requirements of his server are so we can charge him accordingly.

Some other features:

bandwidth limiter per service

warning message to admin/client

Thanks.

Hi,

I run servers down under and I'm sure many of you know that bandwidth is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive.

I wouldn't say it's so expensive anymore. but in comparison to the US and EU then yes.

I would suggest looking at the current graph every hour for the next few hours and working out an average.

I would also recommend charging a price to cover this kind of usage, instead of changing advertised prices as it's confusing to the customer.

I think tcadmins database will show you data usage but doesn't graph it.

What graph am I looking at? All I can see is hardware graphs,

the only thing I can see that has something pertaining to BW is the BW monitor in KB/s.

I have calculated it all and done all that - But thats what we are paying money for a program that makes running gameservers alot easier than doing it all manually, so I spose adding something like I suggested in the OP to the automated list couldn't hurt.