Happy Independence Day

MarcT

Hope everyone in the U.S. has a great Independence Day tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a day where hundreds of millions of people across the country will come together to cook hot dogs, cook hamburgers, and if you're a 'Mainah', as myself, have lobsters among other things.

Not only is it a time where Americans and people alike come together and stuff their faces, it is a time to celebrate the anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

So with that said, I hope everyone has a Fun and Safe holiday.

Cheers,

If you're a Coloradoan like myself you do all the eating and such that you stated and then spend the evening setting off fireworks that you bought in Wyoming and then illegally brought back into the state. On the 5th you spend the day watching news reports to see how many new wildfires were started by said fireworks.

If you're a Coloradoan like myself you do all the eating and such that you stated and then spend the evening setting off fireworks that you bought in Wyoming and then illegally brought back into the state. On the 5th you spend the day watching news reports to see how many new wildfires were started by said fireworks.

Sounds about right, hehe.

Archived