Are you an IT guy? Want to own part of a GSP?

Daersun

Who are we?

FragnServers.com is not your everyday GSP. Built around the fastest networks, we have the financial backing needed to fund our project.

We launched 1 week ago, after nearly a year of planning/setup, and are in the middle of a large advertising drive. We own all of our servers, and almost all of our licences. We have the funding needed to buyout smaller GSPs to increase our size.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for a person with years of experence in the IT field. We need someone who can run the IT department of our expanding company. I need someone who can tweak/secure our servers, install new games, support our current customers (along with the rest of the team.) And act of teir2 support.

Whats in it for you?

This person will be given 5% of the ownership of fragnservers.com and when we decide to hire a fulltime person, you will be given the option of being that person.

Thanks Guys,

Jordan Jacobs

PS. Yes I could have spent an hour and make things look/sound but im swamped with work.

Aaron I love ya man, but im looking for someone who can setup and configure nasios, secure the servers, ect.

But, shoot me your resume lets see what you have!

Also, I may want that server if you still have it!

Archived