Web-designer recommendation?

Fragnet

We have been relying on the same web designer for quite some time and even if we had plans of an in-house designer, we have not been able to find anyone locally.

I would like to see if anyone can recommend a really talented designer and even coder. Preferably having experience from gaming oriented design.

We have been using Harzem up until now, but he appears to have vanished from the planet earth!

Thanks in advance!

// Daniel

I've personally used Audentio. He's local in my area and has done good for me in the past. Though his portfolio is small but you can submit a ticket and request to see work he's done for GSP's.

I submitted a contact request several days ago, but heard nothing back. I do not consider that as a very good first impression.

I submitted a contact request several days ago, but heard nothing back. I do not consider that as a very good first impression.

You know, the same could be said for you. I tried contacting you several times and have yet to receive a response to several different emails and to multiple email addresses for you confirmed by a member of your staff via live chat.

People have obligations, life, etc.

You know, the same could be said for you. I tried contacting you several times and have yet to receive a response to several different emails and to multiple email addresses for you confirmed by a member of your staff via live chat.

People have obligations, life, etc.

I try to get back to every single email I get. I do get a lot of emails though and I may miss out on emails from time to time. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused!

The thing I find funny is that we have not hear back from harzem for going on 2 months now for our redesign. That is not the funny part though. The funny part is that he is on WHT forums everyday according to his profile where it says last logged on. I think he is choosing to ignore all of us unfortunately.

The thing I find funny is that we have not hear back from harzem for going on 2 months now for our redesign. That is not the funny part though. The funny part is that he is on WHT forums everyday according to his profile where it says last logged on. I think he is choosing to ignore all of us unfortunately.

I have made the same observation and even sent PMs to him asking about just that. He got back to us a few weeks ago and kept blaming his mail server. Then he went awol again, though WHT PMs do work.....

Archived