TCAdmin + WHMCS instant setup

davey13

Hello,

As we always used the automation setup from whmcs in combination with TCAdmin we've added a new game called Call of Juarez - BIB, Server runs smooth so we've added it to our cart list. While testing the instant setup, we've noticed the following error:

Found user name DaveyW with billing id 2 and owner id 2.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Other games will be setup without any issue's as always, ofcourse i've checked the the knowledgebase but these answers does refers to a intercorruption by connection to the database.

http://clients.tcadmin.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=48

Any help or tips would be lovely!

Thank you in advise.

Davey

I had a similar problem some time ago when we switched from Linux to Windows on our master server.

"The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server" was the error we received whenever we tried to do anything - wether we wanted to create a new server or just change some settings or see some data. I know this is not the same error as you get, but some days ago we received another error. Automatic setup could not be completed, so I disabled Keep Alive. Then it worked :)