Why so many bad providers... with aweful speeling?

kalyse

[Yes the title is ironic]

I've noticed that there are so many providers out there, who just can't spell.

I mean I have to admit I make mistakes but I correct them, there are some people who just don't even attempt to fix any mistakes.

I browse new GSP sites a lot but here are some examples:

'There will be more informating on hear before sat'

I mean come on, really. Firstly without being too pedantic, use full words for dates. Its Saturday. Even if the guy is dislexiticix then I'm sure he could have it checked by someone.

I'm just saying that it appears there are so many providers now that give the image they are being run by 13 year old kids.

In my opinion the most important quality to see in a provider or any shop in fact is that they look professional and very presentable, having poor grammatical errors seems to completely devalue this, don't you agree?

I see some providers that host their 'shop' on their clan websites URL, anyone see anything wrong with this also?

Ha I'm not actually a bitchy person I just got frustrated with some little shit who came onto my site and was continually abusing staff through chat (until he was banned) saying how our prices are a rip off and his prices for his company are much cheaper, bla bla bla yada.

• 2 months later...

Archived