[HELP] TCAdmin 2.0 Danish Language

xenius

No one is gonna share the Danish language file, I guess. I once uploaded it, only to realise that 2 other companies (one of them being GoingPro.dk) had taken credit for all my hard work.

I removed the file from the forums after that. I know it sounds kinda selfish, but we're not talking about work that took 30 minutes or 2 hours. I sat down for 6 hours straight and translated and was only halfway through.

I think you're better of making your own.

Good luck!

No one is gonna share the Danish language file, I guess. I once uploaded it, only to realise that 2 other companies (one of them being GoingPro.dk) had taken credit for all my hard work.

I removed the file from the forums after that. I know it sounds kinda selfish, but we're not talking about work that took 30 minutes or 2 hours. I sat down for 6 hours straight and translated and was only halfway through.

I think you're better of making your own.

Good luck!

Is it possible for me to get it ?

As I stated, we're not giving it away to anyone. We're done helping Danish game hosts, as most of them only think of themselves. There's a ton of Danish game hosts that are using same setup as we do (same datacenter, exact same servers, same configuration and stuff) because they asked for help, and then claims on different forums that they did all the hard work.

Don't get me wrong... I enjoy helping people, but being buttfucked whenever you're trying to help anyone is becoming too much.

As I stated, we're not giving it away to anyone. We're done helping Danish game hosts, as most of them only think of themselves. There's a ton of Danish game hosts that are using same setup as we do (same datacenter, exact same servers, same configuration and stuff) because they asked for help, and then claims on different forums that they did all the hard work.

Don't get me wrong... I enjoy helping people, but being buttfucked whenever you're trying to help anyone is becoming too much.

I know many poeple do that, but i wont do it, i dont have any reason to do it ?

Sorry, but stand by what I say. As far as I'm aware, we're the only one that have a 100% translated version. You might be able to get one of the first versions that I made from one of the other game hosts. You can use it as a start if you want.

I'm not giving it away, not even for $500. We've helped a bunch of Danish hosts getting started, and all screwed us over. Some even copied all text on our website and tried making profit. And some did...

... and I don't even feel sorry for saying I'm a bit butthurt.