SSL - WebFTP / FileManager

SirEb

Hello everyone,

since i've SSL enabled on my TCAdmin Page everything is working fine but one thing, the "Upload" function on the Web - integrated "FileManager" doesn't work anymore.

I can press "Upload" , choose a file and after choosing it the Page stays white, nothing happens.

I'm currently using IIS 7, and also switched the Bindings to the secure Port 8881, as well as installed the certificate both in iis and tcadmin configutility.

Kind Regards,

SirEb

#Edit

Solved by Luis, thanks !

Edited by SirEb

Hi,

Luis told me that due SSL the WebFTP doesn't work properly on telling how far the upload is.

Therefore he sent me an updated TCAdmin - Version with a custom upload - bar which solved the issue for me.

Can you tell me what the version number is? I'd like to upgrade, since we have the same problem. When we forced SSL on all pages, customers were contacting us saying that "our file manager wouldn't let them upload anything"... I basically made the decision to remove SSL because of that, which bugs me a little... This shit was expensive :p

7EPBvQV.png

Hi,

it's 2.0.91.18 , until now i thought on your site everything worked fine.

- added support for 2-step verification.

- the "change password" option has been changed to "account security" where 2-step verification can be configured and the password can be changed.

- an activity log is created for each game/voice service. It has description of each start/stop/restart.

- activity logs can be viewed using the log viewer. You can give users access to these logs in the game's feature permissions tab.

- billing api suspend/unsuspend works with servers assigned to a user. Just make sure the server's billing id is set.

- the linux website can be configured to run with nginx instead of the built in web server.

- remote servers can be updated in server management > servers > update remotes.

- automatic scrolling is disabled in console/file/script streaming if the user scrolls up manually. Scroll all the way down to enable automatic scrolling again.

- added support for cloudflare flexible ssl

- control panel website can be configured on remote servers. Select the remote server and select the website settings tab.

- added field in server settings so custom certificate thumbprint can configured in windows remote servers.

Everything works as fine as it could, but the upload bar is something that didn't work for everyone using SSL. :-)

- the "change password" option has been changed to "account security" where 2-step verification can be configured and the password can be changed.

- an activity log is created for each game/voice service. It has description of each start/stop/restart.

- activity logs can be viewed using the log viewer. You can give users access to these logs in the game's feature permissions tab.

ARE YOU FOR REAL?! YAAAAAAS PLS