Pricing

Hey why need to buy all of a sudden, i used gamepanel because its free, im just not buying stuff like this, no matter how good they are. I will stick to Gamepanel beta 4 and keep 20 backups of the lovely program.

Don't worry about it. gamepanel.org will still be available for free.

GamePanel has always been targeted to larger clans with dedicated servers. This product is for GSPs that want total control over their company. ;)

For a clan, i would stick with gamepanel.org, but as a game server provider it has cut our install times in half with every major release.

Let me elaborate:

• We dont have to FTP files or download from Steam every time we have a new customer, gamepanel transfers the files from a zip on the master server.

We never have to manually edit configs; the gamepanel adds config files for each game and configures them as per your requirements.

Customers can add mods such as metamod, amx, mani plugin without us having to worry about what .dll files are being uploaded to our servers.

Teamspeak and ventrillo support means we can create a TS server and game server at the same time and email the customer when its done!

We dont have to purchase additional FTP software and configure for each server and user; TCA has its own FTP software with additional security to prevent uploading of

[/list:u]

We even bought an additional server with a big ass hard drive purely to run teamspeak and GamPanel with all games ready to auto-setup.

It really is hard to appreciate how good the software is, even during beta testing (from early January) we only encountered one or two errors in the program (an amazing feat for beta software). One quick email later and there was often a release within a day or two with a fix!

We have suggested a few additions to the program which also appeared a few days later to our surprise, this alone will secure our company name on TCA's list of enterprise customers.

The best investment our company has ever made and a Bargain at ?1500.

• 5 years later...

Sorry for digging up this old thread. I have been a TCAdmin costumer in the past, and it was great. However I recently tried to install the somewhat old GamePanel Beta4 on a Windows Server 2008 machine, the install went fine but whenever I try to access the page I get:

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GamePanel\Database\gamepanel.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

I think this error also happened back on windows 2003...I dont know if the old panel and the service creation tool would even work on W2008 but im giving it a shot....

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to solve it and the gamepanel.org forums have been offline for years, I tried archive.org but the troubshooting section doesn't seem to be cached.

I hope LFA can help :)

Archived