Generic Process

ChrisOlver

Ello Lads,

Went to add a program to the controlpanel (tprogram itsself) which doesnt use ports or slots and I just want it to add it to the controlpanel so It will auto reboot if it closes.

Wouldnt let me so I had to make up fake slots and ports just so it adds it. Thought this might count as a small bug :confused:

May I point out the obvious... TCAdmin :arrow: "The Game Hosting Control Panel" :razz:

All joking aside, you can trick the panel into using the generic settings by assigning it a port of 0.

Since it was not really designed to host anything other than games and voice "yet" I would have to say no on this being a bug :razz:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">ECF</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

May I point out the obvious... TCAdmin :arrow: "The Game Hosting Control Panel" :razz:

All joking aside, you can trick the panel into using the generic settings by assigning it a port of 0.

Since it was not really designed to host anything other than games and voice "yet" I would have to say no on this being a bug :razz:

</td></tr></table>

But what about the teamspeak server its self :razz: tried port 0 and it failed.. had to put slots 1 and port 8000 :-S

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">GameConnectors</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Wouldn't you need the administration portal port (51234) or whatever yours is set to?

If the server isn't up then you can't access the admin panel.

Not sure how reliable that would be?

</td></tr></table>

When doing generic setup, ports dont make a difference :smile:

Archived