CSGO commandline not set

eirsik

Hi everyone!

I have a small annoying issue with the commandline on CSGO.

I made a copy of the CSGO config because I have two different setups.

The original config works fine without any issues.

The one I copied to make small changes to works also just fine except it does not use the default commandline, in fact it does not use any and launches standard commands.

This is my setup.

csgocommandline.jpg

After the server is created I must go into the commandline in the control panel, and click "Select" on the default commandline "Classic casual" for it to use that one.

The field "Default commandline" is also ignored somehow...

Anyone have any ideas?

The 'Default Commandline' isn't visible from 'Commandlines'. 'Default Commandline' is the commandline that the server is setup with. The client can't change this. The client can only change custom commandlines or predefined ones.

I'm curious to know what that GameKey variable is? Haz I spot new feature? :>

Dont mind the gamekey variable, Its used for hourly and daily rented servers, then the customers dont have to think about GSLT key from Steam. They get a pre generated one from us that is valid the hours the server is rented.

The problem is that the server dont dont use the "Default commandline". I must manually click "Select" on the commandline list in the game panel for it to use the lines i've set.

In the picture above, all the commandline have the exact same line, default as private etc.

But notice how it's a default variable, and not a custom one he created himself ;)

Correct.

For monthly rented server we use custom variable for the GSLT Token.

But for our hourly rented servers we auto generate a GSLT Token for the customer, and these keys are stored in the GameKey list. And then the server, when created, picks the first available GSLT Token and uses if for the server during the hour the server is leased, once the time runs out, the server is deleted along with the key and a new one is generated and stored for the next customer.

This is really great because this makes the customer able to jump right into the server and play, without having to do any configurations what so ever. The servers come pre configurated with all they need for a match server.

I dont think you understand what im asking about.

None of the commandline entered in either of the fields is applied. -nobots or -tickrate 128 or even start map. It does not use the default commandlines. In the original config it does use the default commandlines by default. But not on the duplicated one. It start with no commandline so it loads the game default setup.

Archived