OVH or RUST?

Luisbh

Hi,

Before to create this topic, i already read this Fixed - RustDedicated.exe stopped working | Oxide but i'm still having problems..

I start a server with the lastest oxide build and rust server (steam update).

When server has 2-3 hours uptime, the server crashes without errors in console. Just only this message "RustDedicated.exe stopped working".

xzSahBA.jpg

Hope you can help me..

Hi,

Of course, i tried to download lastest build and it's the lastest that i have.

Rads, I check my logs every time and the .exe stop without errors. So i don't any error on my logs also oxide logs.

So, do you have the same problem as me ? server crash ?

I know customers that have had the occasional crash out of the blue some are saying its and it's an oxide issue, I haven't plunged any deeper into seeing if it is an oxide problem or just generally rust being useless m8

why not install a fresh installation of rust without no add ons on it and see if it does the same thing

Hi,

I found the issue. The problem it's or Firewall OVH (not firewall game) or Windows server 2012.

So, i disable firewall and run .bat with Compatibility Mode (rustdedicated.exe) to start it.

ATM 23 hours uptime without crash and error...

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying just to get a server running on a desktop so a bunch of us guys can mess around...

Done it all suggestions here and websites galore.

This is the error I get..then the server crashes when some-one connects...this error is in the log file the crash creates... any Ideas?

Dave

Error: Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.4f1_fdbb5133b820]

RakNet.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

in module RakNet.dll at 0033:128529b8.

Error occurred at 2016-04-26_014132.

Archived