Game not shown in create list

Unknown_Syntax

Hey Guys,

I am pretty new to TCAdmin and I hope you can help me out.

I recently tried to create my own game config on TCAdmin2 via the Admin-Panel. Basically it is a version of Feed the Beast I tried to create.

What I've done was looking on the already existing FTB profile in the Adminpanel and copied most of the content manually to my new FTB-Profile. Everything except the start.bat and some additonal parameters.

But unfortunately, even when "show in create list" and "use as game template" is checked, I am not able to select my profile in the game create list.

Am I missing something? I am 100% sure I did everything correct.

Also I checked the Server configuration in terms of games I can create: "All" are selected.

Thx for the help.

If you need any additional info, please tell me.

Thx

Alex

Hey,

thank you for your help. What should be the foldername in TCAFiles\Games for the game? In my case I named it "Feed the Best Evolved" and the short name is ftbie.

I created a folder ftbie (so it is TCAFiles\Games\ftbie) and putted the "serverstart.bat" in there.

But still I had no luck :^)