call of duty waw and codUO config problem?

BFTALON

Call of duty world at war and call of duty United Offense config worked fine Prior to January . no updates were done to the server and no other changes were made that i can think of other then the Tcadmin update. Now these servers start but run at 7mb usage and are not actually running properly as if there is a permission problem . After trying quite a lot of ideas I have found that you need to change the run as to local system or the server will not start properly on either of these configs .also I had to change my codUO to non steam files as it would not connect to steam even though I have no other issues with steam features on any other servers .Even after switching to non steam files I still had to switch it to run as local system and im not sure why . . Has anyone else had this issue? Why would this change only recently?

Edited by BFTALON