Conan Exiles - Linux & Windows

BRIT

• 4 weeks later...
im trying to host a conan exile server using the file in this post:

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=12617

But it just keeps saying server not responding untill i disable the firewall, are there any ports i need to add (except 7777,7778,27015)? because i cant find the port that needs to be opended using tcpview. Thank you in advance

The ports are already included in the config, if you need to disable the firewall to connect to the server then you need to follow these steps.

1. Go to Server Management - Servers (Your Server You are Hosting Conan On)
  2. Router & Filewall Settings
  3. Enable support for Windows Firewall (Checked)
  4. Keep Alive: = Default

And then restart your Monitor & Service Manager

sadly this was already enabled

Can you create me a login so i can take a look, also add me on steam so i can help you better.

Also what provider you with and OS system because its something to do with them and not the config.

I did some more research first by adding ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe to the firewall, now the server shows up.

removed that firewall line and changed the Executable File: to ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe and now my server shows up without a problem

I did some more research first by adding ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe to the firewall, now the server shows up.

removed that firewall line and changed the Executable File: to ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe and now my server shows up without a problem

You have an issue with your firewall then because TCAdmin opens all required ports including Query port and Custom ports

That is really weird becaue when i look at the firewall rules for all the games that i host then it just adds the executable and it allows it to use any port. (using windows 2016 now)

My old box did exectly the same (windows 2012 r2).

That is really weird becaue when i look at the firewall rules for all the games that i host then it just adds the executable and it allows it to use any port. (using windows 2016 now)

My old box did exectly the same (windows 2012 r2).

You have something weird going on.... maybe you have a game firewall or your with ovh and you need to disable game firewall or add the port to the game firewall. Without knowing your setup there is not much i can help you with.

i do have a game firewall but that is not the problem here, i did forward the ports for the conan server in there.

But it does allows all(any) ports for the executable TCAdmin adds to the firewall, it does not add the ports to the windows firewall.

So if the TCAdmin executable for conan is ConanSandboxServer.exe then it opens any port for ConanSandboxServer.exe. The problem is that ConanSandboxServer.exe starts another executable wich is ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64\ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe wich actually runs the server, but TCAdmin does not add ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe to windows firewall.

635261d108f44c8281dca046a8e60a5b.png

Edited by xeran

• 1 year later...

If i start conan it works very well, but the memory value goes only up to 50MB.

i use debian 9 and the following command to start the wohle thing

#!/bin/bash

export WINEARCH=win64

export WINEPREFIX=~/.wine64

xvfb-run --auto-servernum --server-args='-screen 0 640x480x24:32' wine ./ConanSandboxServer.exe -ServerName="$[HostName]" -Multihome=$[service.IpAddress] -QueryPort=$[service.QueryPort] -MaxPlayers=$[service.Slots] -port=$[service.GamePort] -RconEnabled=![RconEnabled] -RconPassword="![RconPassword]" -RconPort=$[service.RConPort] -log -nosteamclient -game -server