Half-Life 2 Synergy?

wickedcpu

Is there a working config for Half-Life 2 Synergy available on Linux? I've tried a couple old configs here on the forum and they don't seem to be working. I get errors when installing the server saying that it cannot find specified files.

I've tried editing them to steamcmd and adding the ID for Synergy from the Steam store with no success.

Is there a working config for Half-Life 2 Synergy available on Linux? I've tried a couple old configs here on the forum and they don't seem to be working. I get errors when installing the server saying that it cannot find specified files.

I've tried editing them to steamcmd and adding the ID for Synergy from the Steam store with no success.

Send it to me and i will update the config for you to a working version.

Great! I really appreciate it, Brit.

Your welcome. I will have it up with the hour for you mate. Linux & Windows.

EDIT: After testing Synergy it's only stable on Windows, Linux server has soooooooo many bugs it's not worth spending days working them out and i mean it will take days to get working......

Edited by BRIT