Clan Base Live

swish

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We had a small reseller through nationvoice as well. This guy actually told me that they dont make much money of resellers so dont pay much attention to them, his name was "nixmaster" Can you believe that? Anyways I had to chime in.

New to the forums, so hello all

I can verify that Nationvoice, while an excellent company, deos not pay very much attention to resellers. The Reseller control panel leaves alot to the imagination with SQL errors everytime you try to add more slots into your account. I have been advised they are "working" on the new panel for resellers. But who knows.

Same issues here, but normally I can msg 'certain' ppl on AIM and get things taken care of, whenever I try there vent I'm ignored...So I tend to deal with that 1 person I usually deal with and haven't had any issues thus far.

Gotta love vent. I wish a better non monopolistic sucessor would take their marketshare, they are extremely unreasonable. Many companies fulfill their requirements for operational standards and legal standards yet arn't even given a shot. Though this has been the way of the wind for some time now, so doubtfull it will change..Sadly :(

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived