How to create STEAM updates by myself?

Hello guys,

I wonder how I would be able to create STEAM updates by myself, as I cannot find a button "Update Masterserver with STEAMservers" or something like that.

Or is it really that way, that I have to wait until you guys update and give out an update (which would be nice, but naturally I only trust myself ;))

And: how do I (as Admin or User) add mods to STEAM games? Like metamod, clanmod, statsme and all these kind of things?

Thank you in advance,

BeeR

To add mods o to System Settings > Supported Games. Select the game. Click on the mods icon. The mod files have to be placed inside a folder named TCA.Mods in that game's installation files.

TCAdmin includes an update file generator. Using the update generator, you apply the update to your installation files for that game. The update generator will create a zip file with all the new and changed files. You configure this update by going to System Settings > Supported Games. Select that game and click on the Game Updates icon. The generated zip needs to be placed inside a folder named TCA.Patches in that game's installation files. After doing this, you can apply the update automatically on all servers by logging in as an administrator and clicking on "Batch Updates". The update is also available in the game server administration page so your clients have the option to install it themselves.

• 11 months later...

hi i have tried and tried to get it working i have posted a support ticket but no reply i need to update my servers asap because ppl can not get on and customers are going crazy i will let a member remote my server so thay can sort it for me because im gona go mad lol pls help asap add me on msn japseye321@hotmail.co.uk i just want it so all i have to do is click update all servers or batch wat eva it is then it will do it all for me because i havnt got a clue tbh

Archived