Question

Hey guys i got a p2800 server over at theplanet.com. And i read a lot ppl posting about you guys and how great the service is. Well i been thinking about getting one of your packages but i got some questions. I'm currently running cs: source games, and well when i start them up i can not connect to steam, i dont know what the deal is. I put in a support ticket with theplanet and they said it has nothing to do with the server that it has to do where im trying to connect to. But thing is i got another server with a different company and it connects fine. So if i get one of your packages will I get the same issues?

Thanks

Tom

Crap i just cant figure out whats the damn problem. I installed it the same way as the other server, but just wont connect its very annoying.

thanks

Tom

Is it one specific game server, or everyone on that box that is doing it?

I am with Chris, sounds like a firewall issue or a game config issue, which won't be solved by a control panel.

However we are more than happy to lend a hand to try help you out :grin:

Add me to your MSN if you have it:

msn@tcadmin.com

Archived