Game Communities

Sipowicz

From a gaming community perspective I wonder if it would be cost effective to offer a more stripped down version of TCAdmin also? I was thinking something without the billing end.

I would think that would create in influx of customers to offset any profits lost buy offering a less expensive option for customers like us. The cost is little high for our needs.

I personally love TCAdmin. The flexibility it allows me to streamline running a bunch of game environments for a community, allowing easy access for any member I want to set up. Its easier to set up than any of the other panels I've researched. However the front runner was free to use (that's a big difference in cost).

We want to eventually ad more nodes. While two licences aren't too bad. At $15 a pop this will add up fast. We may be forced to find alternatives. Since we don't use this service for monetary gain, cash flow is low (donations only).

Either way, the current offering is a GREAT product IMO. I'm just wondering if something like this could be beneficial for TCAdmin and me. I would definitely prefer to stick with TCA, I've spent a lot of time already.

Thanks for reading,

Sip

Edited by Sipowicz

I think its the perfect balance currently. 15$ not that much every month.

Also if you have enough powerful server you can sell 1/2 server for close friends and that 15$ is cooming back fast.

Before i come to Tcadmin i check lot of control panel but currently this is the number1 which is actully working and has active developer and does have limitation.

If the 15$ is too much you can search free panel or use terminal instead.

Currently for 15$ you got fully functional tcadmin with everything if its gonna start stripping that would be hurt for someone.

I have also gaming community.

Our software was designed for GSPs and was adopted by some large gaming communities.

Our $15.95 price tag has not increased in over 10 years.

With that being said, if the price does not fit your model, a free solution should do you just fine.

Our software was designed for GSPs and was adopted by some large gaming communities.

Our $15.95 price tag has not increased in over 10 years.

With that being said, if the price does not fit your model, a free solution should do you just fine.

Yeah I get that. I'm simply suggesting expanding your services to that market. I understand if that somehow doesn't work with your business model.

Either way, like I said, I love the panel. Even despite the price not being the only thing that's been unchanged for the last 10 years. ;)

https://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=12903

We're gonna stick with it as long as we can afford to.

Once again, Thanks for reading.

Sip

Yeah I get that. I'm simply suggesting expanding your services to that market. I understand if that somehow doesn't work with your business model.

Either way, like I said, I love the panel. Even despite the price not being the only thing that's been unchanged for the last 10 years. ;)

https://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=12903

We're gonna stick with it as long as we can afford to.

Once again, Thanks for reading.

Sip

We have just released a pretty big update which updated the look and feel of the panel. Not sure if you saw the release notes on it.

Anyways. Glad you like the software :)

We have just released a pretty big update which updated the look and feel of the panel. Not sure if you saw the release notes on it.

Anyways. Glad you like the software :)

They might have to get their license changed to see that update. :p

To the OP, submit a ticket and they will get your license to accept beta updates and you can see the new theming updates :D