User options display

TroyT

I'm moving away from using GSP hosted servers and am putting together some bare-metal boxes. I'm probably going to be buying a TCAdmin license but need some clarification.

The GSP's TCAdmin interface had a lot more options that I can see on the Ver. 2 application that I'm trying now. Does that mean that the GSP is using v.1? If so, are these options not available for v.2?

I just tried to DL a v.1 trial but the request was canceled on your end.

TCAdmin.png

I have all of the features enabled for this game service and the sub-user has access to all features as well. So I guess that they are available, but not showing. How do I get them to show in the user console?

You need to configure the game first because the default arma3 configuration is sucs. Also you can configure everything what you want.

In the GSP already configured and i see there loot of stuff added. But you can do it also.

What you tested already using the new template engine (Maybe we can call new template engine)

• 6 months later...

Archived