TCAdmin Webhosting..few questions.

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Alright here goes... Basically if I rent the webhosting you provide (either the standard or reseller). Can I park a domain to it?

Is it possible to get a dedicated IP so I can use SSL?

If I rent the webhosting and set the panel up on that do I have to buy a master license for the website and then remotes for all my servers or do yo guys just host it and I use the master license I buy for my first server and remotes for the rest?

Thanks for your time,

-Jordan

The standard plan only allows for (1) domain, but the Resellers allows up to 15 domains. so you would not be able to park a domain with the Standard plan.

As far as the static IP, there would be an additional charge for it per month (I would need to ask how much), and it would only be availible if you were using the resellers plan.

As for licensing you will always be required to have at least 1 master server license, and the master monitor program needs to be run on 1 of your servers regardless of where the website is hosted. As for the remotes, you can then purchase remote server license for any additional servers that you add on.

The web hosting consists of the webpages and the MYSql database. The actual program (monitor) still needs to be running on one of your dedicated machines.

Guest Unregistered

Answered my questions perfectly, I will be purchasing both a license and the hosting soon. If you can find out how much extra for the dedicated IP that would be very helpful. Also, if I recieved the dedicated IP and hosting, would I submit a support ticket to have SSL set up or could I post on the forums?

Archived