2.0.128.0 Bugs

Alexr03

I will be updating this list. Feel free to add your own bugs.

Edited by alexr03

I am running TCAdmin latest on Ubuntu 18.04 with Nginx and Let's Encrypt SSL with port redirect 8881 to 443 which works fine.

But I am unable to export any configs, it just loads a blank page with the TCAdmin header.

It appears anything that is called from the /Aspx folder doesn't seem to work corrrectly, a similar setup.

I did also use the MVC Nginx setup config

Edited by GazCBG

I will be updating this list. Feel free to add your own bugs.

The fix for this will be available in the next update. For the other errors please create a support ticket. I can't reproduce them on my servers.

I am running TCAdmin latest on Ubuntu 18.04 with Nginx and Let's Encrypt SSL with port redirect 8881 to 443 which works fine.

But I am unable to export any configs, it just loads a blank page with the TCAdmin header.

It appears anything that is called from the /Aspx folder doesn't seem to work corrrectly, a similar setup.

I did also use the MVC Nginx setup config

Exporting game Config fixed itself, it appears with the upgrade to 2.0.19.0

I also have a issue with adding the Name etc... to the Grid to the Game Service pages, but was able to do it, by going to /Aspx/ then login and add it there and going back to the MCV.