nothing for linux

POG

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dennis, i have tried everything and cant get this to work. when you say tab and change the executable file. what would i change it to?

Relative Executable: ?

Relative Working Dir: ?

Files Folder Name: misceated-linux

thanks for any and all help.

Hi Dennis, i have tried everything and cant get this to work. when you say tab and change the executable file. what would i change it to?

Relative Executable: ?

Relative Working Dir: ?

Files Folder Name: misceated-linux

thanks for any and all help.

You would change it to whatever the executable file would be for Linux. For ARK, that could be ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer.

For most configs, you can leave the relative working dir.

i just get this error

Task: Download miscreated - Linux [ New Window ] [ Info ]

Error - No process is associated with this object.

but I'm ready to give up, you have been great but i get more support from free stuff and this i pay for monthly. I know I'm not a programmer but when the guys that do TCadmin cant even add in the most popular games thats kinda bullshit

Edited by POG

i just get this error

Task: Download miscreated - Linux [ New Window ] [ Info ]

Error - No process is associated with this object.

but I'm ready to give up, you have been great but i get more support from free stuff and this i pay for monthly. I know I'm not a programmer but when the guys that do TCadmin cant even add in the most popular games thats kinda bullshit

What task were you trying to do when you received that error?

And to touch on your last bit- you're not paying for someone to create a fully-functional environment for you. You're paying for the software, which is actually quite powerful- you just need to know how you use it. What Dennis said is that you need to specify the executable files for each game. This software isn't 100% plug and play because it's not meant for end-users really. It just requires a little legwork on your part.

I know I'm not a programmer but when the guys that do TCadmin cant even add in the most popular games thats kinda bullshit

When you pay for PhotoShop, you don't pay to have graphic pre-made. You pay for the software, like you do with TCAdmin.

TCAdmin supports a lot of games out of the box. Some games will require a bit of configuration.